Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
Why We Love It
- Built in 1901, Honolulu's oldest hotel is an elegant example of Victorian style
- Home to the only ocean-front spa in Waikiki
- Close to family-friendly attractions like the Waikiki Aquarium and Honolulu Zoo
- Historical tours of the property are available to guests
"The First Lady of Waikiki" -- Gayot.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A stay at the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, combines the charm of Honolulu's oldest hotel with a host of contemporary comforts.
Built in 1901, this hotel has welcomed guests to experience a beachside escape, and since then, many upgrades to the resort — including the only ocean-front spa in Waikiki — have been added. The hotel also features a private swath of beach, outdoor pool, and sauna.
Guestrooms feature signature pillow-top beds and upscale toiletries. On-site dining options include the Beachhouse at the Moana, which features dishes with local produce served in a Victorian setting. Kick back day or night under the historic banyan tree in the hotel's courtyard after a day of exploring nearby attractions like the Waikiki Aquarium or the Honolulu Zoo.
- "It’s so picturesque you’re likely to encounter many a Japanese wedding couple trying to get their perfect shot along the staircase and in the lobby" — Frommer's
- "This hotel deserves its title as The First Lady of Waikiki" — Gayot.com
- "Today, this historic beauty — the oldest hotel in Waikiki — is still a wedding and honeymoon favorite" — Fodor's
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 31.41 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 31.41 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 37.70 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.