Grand Hyatt DFW
Why We Love It
- Rated the No. 1 hotel in Dallas by TripAdvisor members
- Integrated into Terminal D, it's sleek, modern and super convenient for those flying into DFW
- Accessible by Skylink or Terminal Link
- Heated outdoor rooftop pool with city views
- SkySPA offers a range of relaxing body wraps, massages and facials
"No. 1 of 192 Dallas hotels" -- TripAdvisor.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Integrated into the Dallas Fort Worth Airport International Terminal D, the Grand Hyatt DFW is an upscale airport hotel accessible by Skylink or Terminal Link. American Airlines flyers will find the hotel’s location especially convenient with a check-in desk and security just outside the lobby.
Soundproofed guestrooms overlook the tarmac and feature plush Hyatt Grand Beds, granite-topped desks, and granite bathrooms with walk-in showers and separate soaking tubs.
A heated outdoor rooftop pool has city views and the skySPA offers a range of relaxing body wraps, massages and facials. Sleek public spaces boast a swanky restaurant and sushi bar.
A 30-minute drive, from downtown Fort Worth and downtown Dallas, the hotel is provides easy access to see local sights, play a round of golf at the Bear Creek Golf Club or catch a football game at Cowboys Stadium.
- “For travelers catching an early flight, it’s hard to beat the location of this Grand Hyatt” -- Oyster.com
- “With their tasteful taupe tones, the contemporary bedrooms and suites have the kind of quiet dignity“ -- Gayot.com
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Refrigerator on request. Fees may apply.
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.