Why We Love It
- Located just off Michigan Avenue -- one block from the Mag Mile
- Value-priced luxury accommodations
- The popular Glazed & Confused donut shop is right in the lobby
- Drumbar, on the hotel's 18th floor, offers panoramic views of downtown Chicago
"This treasure has a prime location" -- Michelin Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Raffaello Chicago offers well-appointed boutique accommodations with European flair, just off the Mag Mile. More moderately priced than the neighboring Westin, the hotel feels like a luxurious residence with spacious city view rooms, featuring free Wi-Fi and kitchenettes with microwaves, Keurig coffeemakers and mini-fridges. Bathrooms have rainfall shower-heads and designer toiletries.
On the hotel's 18th floor, the trendy rooftop Drumbar was named one of the Best New Bars in America by Details Magazine when it opened in 2012. Open year-round with an outdoor terrace in the summer months, Drumbar features a wide selection of house and classic cocktails along and even a special "shot" menu.
Closer to the ground, there's an outpost of Glazed & Infused in the lobby, offering gourmet donuts along with locally-roasted Bowtruss coffee. (Don't miss the maple bacon long john.)
Massages are available at the second-floor spa and there’s a 24-hour South Beach-inspired workout facility. The Raffaello Hotel is steps from the John Hancock Tower, Water Tower Place and the Museum of Contemporary Art; the popular Oak Street Beach is just a couple blocks north. Valet parking is available but pricey at $62 a night; self-parking garages are also available nearby.
- “The clientele is international but also includes suburbanites looking for a city fix” – Fodor’s
- “The atmosphere is welcoming from the moment you enter the lobby thanks to light that pours in through cathedral windows” – Gayot.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 67.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 60 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(18 Member Ratings)