InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
Why We Love This Hotel
- The stunningly embellished lobby of this AAA 4 Diamond hotel greets guests with an entrance on the famed Magnificent Mile
- Swim in an enormous Art Deco pool -- a showpiece for the historic refurbished hotel
- Well-located for a weekend of culture, near Chicago's Theatre District and the Art Institute of Chicago
Step through the front doors of the InterContinental Chicago directly off the city's famed Magnificent Mile. The grandness of the lobby extends throughout the hotel with terra cotta fountains, marble and tile mosaic, and murals at every turn.
Guestrooms are richly decorated with red and gold embellishments, which are not just skin-deep. Guests will enjoy touches like premium bedding and HDTV.
This hotel's shared amenities include the stunning Art Deco pool with cool blue Spanish tile and a fitness center. Dine on-site at Michael Jordan's Steakhouse or The Continental. A short drive brings guests to the Willis Tower, the Art Institute of Chicago and the Theatre District.
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 for adults, USD 10 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 72 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 125.00 per day
- Destination fee: USD 12.55 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 12.55 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.