Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando
Why We Love It
- Hotel guests receive Universal Express Passes to skip the regular theme park lines
- Designed to emulate the seaside village of Portofino, Italy
- Complimentary water taxi to Universal Studios
- Rooms are posh and comfortable
"Some of Orlando's largest rooms" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Perhaps the best part about staying at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Studios isn’t the Mediterranean design inspired by the seaside town of Portofino, Italy. Sure, the hotel’s waterside piazza has cobblestone pavers, gondolas on the bay and serenades from second-floor balconies. And it’s hard not to appreciate the colorful townhouse-style buildings and Italian cypress palms lining the square. Even the rooms are designed to reflect a European sensibility, with cream and espresso shades on the walls, high thread count lines and richly colored bedding and draperies.
For many, the real perk about this hotel is that all guests receive Universal Express Passes to skip the regular lines at both Universal Studios Orlando and Universal Islands of Adventure. After a day of roaming the park, take the hotel’s complimentary water taxi back home and grab a sweet treat from the hotel’s authentic Gelateria.
- “The charm and romance of Portofino, Italy” -- Fodor’s
- “Portofino Bay has some of Orlando’s largest rooms (at least 450 square feet apiece), with terrifically soft beds” -- Travel + Leisure
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 24.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 33.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.