Atlanta Marriott Marquis
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Peachtree Center MARTA train station is connected to the hotel via an indoor walkway
- Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Park, & World of Coca-Cola are within walking distance
- There are six on-site dining options for convenience
- Escape the Atlanta heat with a dip in either the hotel's indoor or outdoor pool
This massive, 50-story hotel is located in downtown Atlanta, near fine-dining restaurants, public transportation, and a 10- to 15-minute walk to top attractions including the Georgia Aquarium and Centennial Park.
A signature feature of the hotel is the atrium's 50-foot sail sculpture, which changes its color throughout the day. Behind the sculpture, the glass elevator affords changing views of the atrium as it moves from floor to floor.
Once inside a guest room, floor-to-ceiling windows create a memorable impression of the city below. Upgrade to one of the various suites and stay in a higher floor with a separate sitting area in each room.
Unwind at the indoor/outdoor pool, which is heated and features a retractable ceiling to show off additional views. The hotel's spa offers express services to guests looking for something a little quicker than the standard spa experience.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.