Member Exclusive – Las Vegas Strip Resort through Summer
Grab a room at this iconic Las Vegas resort for under $160 a night on select dates and save an additional 10% off already low rates.
- $99-$154 per night ... July 22-26; Aug. 14-16, 19-23, 26-30; Sept. 3-6, 9-13; Oct. 8-11, 14-17, 21-25, 28-29
- Try other dates -- Travelzoo members save 10% off all dates through 2018
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are $35 plus tax, per guest per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $39.68 per night, inclusive of tax; the fee covers WiFi, fitness center access and more
What you need to know:
"Marvelous views" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- Iconic Las Vegas resort with a fun Pyramid design and Egyptian theme
- Mid-range option at the Strip's south end for budget-conscious travelers
- Home to one of the largest pools on the Strip
- Connected by free Monorail to Excalibur and Mandalay Bay
Fixed on the southern end of the Strip, the enormous 30-story glass pyramid of the Luxor Hotel and Casino is hard to miss, and with a large pool area including iced aromatherapy towels and shady cabanas, permanent live shows, and an expansive 120,000-square-foot casino, this Sin City icon is a good balance of value and amenities.
Guests here are in for a bustling and loud Vegas experience. There is a free monorail that connects to neighboring Mandalay Bay and Excalibur, making for easy exploration of the immediate area. At night, visitors will have no trouble getting their bearings: The Luxor Sky Beam emits the world's strongest beam of light stretching high into the sky from the pyramid's peak.
Inside, the kitschy Pyramid rooms are reached via futuristic angled elevators, and the slanted room windows offer great views of the Strip. For more traditional accommodations, book a newly renovated room in the Tower wing next door. The hotel’s restaurants serve cuisine from every corner of the globe from budget-friendly buffets to an upscale sushi spot and steakhouse.
- "Pyramid rooms have marvelous views through the slanted windows." - Frommer's
- "Whether you're arriving in Vegas on an airplane or cruising into town along a desert highway, there's a fixture on the skyline that never escapes the eye: the striking 30-story pyramid of the Luxor casino-resort." - Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bed available upon request: US$35 plus tax, per night. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for all guests regardless of age is $35.00 USD (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for all guests regardless of age is $35.00 USD (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$39.68 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The fee includes:
The fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $16.00 USD (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for $10.00 USD (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property. Parking fees may be higher during special events.
A nightly incidental hold of $50.00 USD(subject to tax) will be placed on the credit card presented upon check-in. Any unused portion of the hold will be released upon check-out and, based on your bank or financial institution, could take 7-14 days for the funds to be completely released. The incidental hold amount is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
When You Can Go
Travel through October
Getting ThereThe hotel is about a 10-minute drive from McCarran International Airport. Cab fare is approximately $20 one-way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(27 Member Ratings)