Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Why We Love It
- Opulent AAA 5-Diamond hotel consistently among the top-rated hotels in Vegas on TripAdvisor
- Celebrity chef and James Beard Award-winner Charlie Palmer’s steakhouse is on-site
- It's quiet and secluded with family-friendly perks like child-size robes, free popcorn and personalized cookies
- Complimentary car service around Las Vegas
"#3 of 271 Las Vegas hotels" – TripAdvisor
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, unless it involves a stay at the AAA 5-Diamond Four Seasons. Consistently among the top-rated hotels in Vegas on TripAdvisor, this boast-worthy property is an intimate favorite of those willing to pay the price. On the top floors of the Mandalay Bay complex, it's quiet and secluded with a "hushed elegance" (Frommer's) high above the fray of the Strip.
Each room is comfortably well-appointed, from the sumptuous bedding to all-marble bathrooms to the tastefully designed furnishings one would expect from a Fodor’s 100 Hotels 2014 winner. While guests have a private pool, health club and their own posh dining, all of Mandalay Bay's amenities are available too. The rush of the Strip is a short elevator ride away, with easy access to gaming through a discreetly placed casino door.
Dining here is a treat with highly lauded options. Celebrity chef and James Beard Award-winner Charlie Palmer’s steakhouse is on-site and the Mandalay Bay property includes Aureole, famed for its four-story wine tower. Kids are not only welcome, but encouraged with stuffed animals and child-size robes, free popcorn and personalized cookies. Make sure to ask about the first-come, first-served complimentary house car for easy access to Vegas’ sights.
- “We love the marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and separate showers, as well as the fabulous views” – Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.