$368 – Boston in Summer: Fairmont Stay w/Parking, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This iconic property offers Travelzoo members exclusive savings of up to 40%, including daily valet parking, a valuable add-on in this popular Boston neighborhood. Guests can stay through summer including July Fourth weekend and Labor Day.
"The Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston is anything but simple" -- U.S. News & World Report
- Stay in a Fairmont Room June 28 - Sept. 7
- $368 per night ... check in Friday-Sunday
- $451 per night ... check in Monday-Thursday
- +$120 per night for Deluxe Rooms
- Includes daily valet parking (reg. $125 per day plus tax)
- Complimentary room upgrade (based on availability)
- Surrounding dates, including Thanksgiving and Christmas, are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$86 per guest, per night; children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- A one-night, nonrefundable deposit (room and tax) will be forfeited for all cancellations and no-shows
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a facility fee of $36 (taxes included) per room, per night; the fee covers a $36 food-and-beverage credit (once per stay), premium Wi-Fi and daily bottled water
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: Avoid airport security lines and train delays by taking the LimoLiner luxury coach bus for your next trip to Boston, just $59 each way (reg. $99).
Why We Love This Hotel
- A favorite among U.S. presidents and celebrities alike, notably John F. Kennedy and Frank Sinatra
- For decades, this iconic hotel has played host to the Boston Marathon Awards Ceremony
- A resident black Labrador, Carly, greets guests in the hotel lobby
- Rooftop health club has panoramic views of the Back Bay
Designed in 1912 by the same architect responsible for the Plaza Hotel in New York, the Fairmont Copley Plaza, which has earned the AAA 4-Diamond Award for over 20 years, is the reigning grande dame of Boston’s Back Bay. Located one block from Newbury Street, the historic landmark blends Old World opulence with modern amenities. In the lobby, guests are greeted by Carly Copley, the hotel’s resident black Labrador.
Sparkling chandeliers illuminate the gilded decor, while upstairs rooms and suites have a subdued, modern feel. OAK Long Bar + Kitchen serves Boston’s most inventive martinis on an 83-foot copper-topped bar. Sweeping views of the Back Bay can be enjoyed from the hotel’s 3000-square-foot rooftop health club and sun deck.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bed available upon request: US$25 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$25 plus tax per pet per night. The pet must be on a leash at all times and must not be left unattended in the room. Any damage incurred to the room by the pet is the responsibility of the guest. Guide dogs are always welcome and exempt of charges.
The pet must be on a leash at all times and must not be left unattended in the room. Any damage incurred to the room by the pet is the responsibility of the guest. Guide dogs are always welcome and exempt of charges.
A resort/facility fee of US$25 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/facility fee includes:
Valet Service Fee: $53 USD plus tax per day and includes in and out privileges.
Note: The valet parking fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal with Valet Parking" rate.
Effective July 1, 2019 the City Tax is increasing to 6.5% per night and will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$368 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(214 Member Ratings)