$281-$325 – Boston 4-Star Hotel over Holidays w/$32 Credit
Boston is an amazing city year-round, so why not visit during a holiday weekend? Fairmont Copley Plaza, which is "as iconic to Boston as the Plaza is to New York City" (Oyster), is discounting select holidays through the end of the year -- exclusively for Travelzoo members.
- $281-$325 per night ... March 29 - April 2; May 11-13, 25-28; June 15-18, 29-30; July 1-7; Aug. 31 - Sept. 4; Oct. 5-8; Nov. 27-30; Dec. 1, 20-30
- $32 food-and-beverage credit, once per stay
- Complimentary upgrade to the next room category at check-in, if available
- Surrounding dates are 20% off their lowest available rate
"The Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston is anything but simple" -- U.S. News & World Report
Why We Love It
- From U.S. presidents to celebrities, this hotel has been home to many, including Frank Sinatra
- For decades, this iconic hotel has played host to the Boston Marathon Awards Ceremony
- A resident black Labrador, Carly, greets guests in the hotel lobby
- Rooftop health club has panoramic views of the Back Bay
Designed in 1912 by the same architect as the Plaza Hotel in New York, the Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel, which earned the AAA 4-Diamond Award for over 20 years, is the reigning grande dame of Boston’s Back Bay. Located one block from Newbury Street, the historic landmark blends Old World opulence with modern amenities. In the lobby, guests are greeted by Carly Copley, the hotel’s resident black Labrador.
Sparkling chandeliers illuminate gilded decor, while upstairs rooms and suites have a subdued, modern feel. Oak Long Bar + Kitchen serves Boston’s most inventive martinis on an 83-foot copper-topped bar. Sweeping views of the Back Bay can be enjoyed from the hotel’s 3,000-square-foot rooftop health club and sun deck.
- “Best Historic Hotel” -- Frommer’s
- "The Copley Plaza represents the stylistic apogee of its age: a display of wealth and glamour meant to wow all who see it” – Boston Globe
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 18 and over is 30.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra bed available upon request: US$25 (plus tax, per night).
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 18 and over is 30.00 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: US$25 (plus tax, per night).
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for 53.00 USD (subject to tax), per day, includes in and out privileges, and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$281 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through December
Getting ThereBoston Logan International Airport is approximately 10 to 15 minutes by car from the Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel, with an estimated taxi fare of $25.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(111 Member Ratings)