$204 – Portland Hotel over Weekends w/Valet, 35% Off
This downtown Hilton is "ideally located for culture seekers,” says Gayot. It's within walking distance to Pioneer Courthouse Square, the Portland Art Museum, shopping, dining and local breweries. This is the lowest price we've seen for a deal in Portland all year.
- What's included:
- Many dates October-January including weekends
- $204 per night ... stay in a standard room with a king or two doubles
- $236 per night .. upgrade to a room with a city view
- Complimentary valet parking (reg. $69 per night)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a king room, or four guests sharing a double room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are $16 more per night
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi in the room costs $8 per night; for Hilton Honors members, Wi-Fi is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"Ideally located for culture seekers" -- Gayot
Why We Love It
- This hotel is located in downtown Portland, just a block away from the MAX Light Railway System, which connects to a variety of urban and natural attractions
- The on-site restaurant serves a selection of popular local microbrews
- Rooms are furnished with Hilton Serenity beds, granite countertops and brushed steel accessories
Stay in the largest hotel in the state, steps to world-class coffee shops, microbreweries, cultural sites and boutiques. It's also just a block away from the city’s far-reaching Max Light Rail transit system. The Hilton Portland Downtown is ideally located to explore all that Portland has to offer -- the Portland Art Museum, Portland Saturday Market, Pioneer Courthouse Square and iconic Powell's Books are within a 15-minute walk.
Guest rooms, renovated in 2017, feature commanding views of the city, bathrooms with granite countertops and brushed steel fixtures, as well as Hilton Serenity beds.
The hotel's gastropub, HopCity Tavern, offers a wide selection of local beers. Or try the Market for local Portland Stumptown coffee and to-go fare.
- “This gargantuan complex offers ... upscale guest rooms and a convenient location” -- Fodor’s
- “This complex is ideally located for culture seekers; the performing arts center and museum are within blocks” -- Gayot
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Refrigerator available on request
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in Standard King only: $20 (subject to tax) per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $10 (subject to tax), per person, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bed available on request and in Standard King only: $20 (subject to tax) per night.
Pets (maximum weight: 75 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged a one-time non-refundable deposit of $60 (subject to tax).
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $47.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
**This fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deals**
$204 / night
When You Can Go
Many dates October-January
Getting ThereThis hotel is about 20 minutes away from Portland International Airport. Cab fare will be about $30 one-way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(58 Member Ratings)