Naples Grande Beach Resort
Why We Love It
- The resort is connected to the beach via a boardwalk
- Plenty of activities to choose from, ranging from a game of golf to a plunge down a 100-foot waterslide
- Conveniently located less than a 15-minute drive from the shops, restaurants and art galleries on bustling Fifth Avenue
- Luxe touches everywhere, with particularly spacious rooms that all have a private balcony, marble bathroom and oversized soaking tub
"Top-shelf luxury" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Swaying palm trees and white sands await guests in Naples, which Frommer’s says is “easily Southwest Florida’s most sophisticated city.” The Naples Grande Beach Resort on Florida’s Gulf Coast boasts plenty of amenities that cater to both adults and children.
Guests have access to the beach via a short stroll on the boardwalk or a complimentary tram ride. The resort also has three swimming pools -- one with a 100-foot waterslide perfect for kids, one for swimming laps and another ideal for those wanting some peace and quiet. Guests can also hit the links at the 18-hole golf course or perfect their serves on one of the 15 courts that make up the hotel’s “renowned tennis program” (Fodor’s).
After a day of sun-filled activities, visitors can head over to bustling Fifth Avenue, less than a 15-minute drive away and end the day with some shopping and dinner at one of the many restaurants there.
- “Kids' programs are impressive, and the little ones (and their parents) will love the pool's 100-foot water slide” -- Frommer’s
- “Beach access, a golf club, and top-shelf luxury are all yours at this ultramodern high-rise” -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request for children and adults in the king bedded rooms, Tower Suites and first floor Garden Villa Suites only. Charges may apply.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort fee of $37 per night (subject to tax) applies and includes: HSIA, local and domestic long distance calls, 2 drinks, range balls, bicycles, 10% discount on paddle boards, kayaks, tennis.
A Self Parking Fee of $18 plus tax or Valet Parking Fee of $28 plus tax, per day applies and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel (both options include in & out privileges). This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.