$108-$132 – Yarmouth Hotel w/$25 Gift Card, Up to 50% Off
This Travelzoo deal saves members up to half off stays here, with dates available through December.
- What's included:
- $108 per night, April-May; October-December
- $132 per night most dates June-September
- Add $14 per night to upgrade to a room with one king or one queen bed; +$26 2 Queen Bedded Room
- CA$25 gift card per stay redeemable at any Atlantic Canada Rodd hotel for dining, spa or incidentals
- All guests receive complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
- Price based on two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$14 per guest per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Pet-friendly; no fee
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- In the heart of Yarmouth, this hotel is a short walk through Frost Park to the waterfront, and a 15-minute drive to the historic Cape Forchu Lightstation
- Dine on local seafood at on-site Gale's Eatery Restaurant
- Guest rooms have free Wi-Fi, and many have views of the water
- Make a splash at the indoor pool and whirlpool, or unwind in the sauna
The town of Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, is a regional hub for smaller towns in the area, and the heart of the province's fishing industry. It's also home to the Rodd Grand Yarmouth, located on the town's Main Street.
Guest rooms at this hotel come with complimentary Wi-Fi, and many have scenic views of the waterfront. Guests have access to an indoor pool with a whirlpool and sauna. Two dining establishments are available. At Gale's Eatery Restaurant, guests can dine on seafood caught just steps from the hotel. Children 10 and under eat for free May-October. For a cocktail in the evening or traditional pub fare, stop by Haley's Lounge. The hotel is a 15-minute drive to Cape Forchu Lightstation, one of the most photographed lighthouses in Nova Scotia. A movie theatre and bowling alley are a five-minute drive away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children age 10 and under eat free from May through October.
Extra bed available upon request: C$10 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 18 and over is 10.00 CAD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Children age 10 and under eat free from May through October.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Pet friendly rooms are located on the lower floors and have two beds.
Pet friendly rooms are located on the lower floors and have two beds.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 50% off
$108 / night
When You Can Go
- Travel options through December
Getting ThereThe Yarmouth Ferry Terminal is less than a kilometre away from the hotel. The Cat Ferry runs daily from June 8 to mid-October from Portland Maine. The hotel is a three-hour and 15 minute drive from Halifax via the 103 W.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(49 Member Ratings)