Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria
Why We Love It
- Just across the street from upscale shopping and dining at the Galleria Dallas
- Home to some of the largest suites in the city
- TripAdvisor reviewers regularly laud the attentive staff and service
- The onsite restaurant serves buffet breakfast, and hosts a lively happy hour
"Sexy" -- Zagat
Rooms & Rates
Guests can fill every square foot of especially large suites at the Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria with the fruits of long days shopping at the Galleria Dallas just across the street.
Rooms have comfortable beds, and lots of modern amenities, serviced by a friendly and attentive staff regularly lauded by TripAdvisor reviewers. Onsite dining includes a cafe known for its eclairs, and a bistro that serves contemporary fare and hosts a lively happy hour.
Though shopaholics love the location, guests looking to do more than hit the mall will find the location a bit of a hike from the hip restaurants and shopping of uptown Dallas, and the sites of downtown Dallas.
- "Large, colorful rooms just a short walk from Galleria Dallas" -- Gayot.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.