$121 & up – Sutton Coldfield: country house stay, save up to 41%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This spring, you can stay overnight at a country house hotel that's less than half an hour from Birmingham city centre from $121. This offer from Moor Hall Hotel & Spa includes breakfast and a saving of up to 41%.
- Accommodation in a Standard Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 12pm late checkout (worth $31)
- Mondays and Fridays are an extra $20, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are an extra $41 and Saturdays are an extra $53
- It's $41 extra to stay in a Superior Room
- An overnight stay with full English breakfast, late checkout until 12pm and dinner (either $38 per person to spend in the Oak Room restaurant or a 3-course carvery meal in the Country Kitchen, worth $38 per person) is $174 on Sundays and Thursdays,
$202 on Mondays and Fridays, $223 on Tuesday-Wednesday and $243 on Saturdays
- You can book an overnight stay, or a 2-night stay (with dinner on the first night and daily breakfast)
Why We Love This Hotel
- Moor Hall Hotel & Spa has a history dating back to the 15th century
- The AA praises the hotel's "peaceful setting" and says it offers "luxury and comfort"
- Leisure facilities include a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, a steam room and a gym
- This country house hotel, which has an AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant, is around 30 minutes' drive from Birmingham
Moor Hall Hotel & Spa is a family-run hotel that's less than 30 minutes' drive from the centre of Birmingham, yet in a "peaceful setting, overlooking extensive grounds and an adjacent golf course" (The AA).
The building itself dates back to the 15th century and the hotel's AA-Rosette-Awarded Oak Room Restaurant, which specialises in contemporary British food, has "a real sense of grandeur and lovely views over the grounds", according to The AA. There's also a less formal restaurant, Country Kitchen, which serves up carvery dinners and daily specials.
The hotel has a swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room and a Jacuzzi, and spa treatments can be booked for an additional cost. Guests can pick up walking guides from the leisure club reception, with routes ranging between three and 6.5 miles in length.
New Hall Valley Country Park, which is a nature conservation site, and Sutton Park, which has 2400 acres of woodland, heathland and wetland, are both within a 15-minute drive of the hotel. At Sutton Park you'll find a range of activities on offer, including horse riding, fishing, canoeing and sailing.
The hotel is within 30 minutes' drive of central Birmingham, home to The Mailbox shopping complex, Arena Birmingham and a plethora of restaurants. The Library of Birmingham is also worth a look; it's described as "an architectural triumph" by Lonely Planet and there's a 7th-floor secret garden with impressive city views.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest charges will apply as follows: Cots and extra beds only possible in Superior Room.
Cot available upon request, for children 2 or under: £10 per night.
Extra bed available upon request, for children 3 to 12: £20 per night.
Breakfast is included.
Extra bed not available for older children and adults.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Cots and extra beds only possible in Superior Room.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Please contact the hotel directly after booking at +44 1213 083 751 to make a dinner reservation if you have a preferred dining time.
Up to 41% off
$121 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.