Duane Street Hotel
Why We Love It
- Live like a wealthy local at this hotel in Tribeca, one of downtown New York's 'toniest' neighborhoods
- This is a neighborhood for star spotting -- many celebrities call these streets home, as do celebrity chef-run restaurants
- Spare, loft-like rooms, many with 11-foot-high ceilings come with free Wi-Fi
- "The Duane may well have the handsomest staff in Manhattan," claims Frommer's
"Rooms in this slim hotel [are] dashing" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Most visitors to New York may not first think of Tribeca as the neighborhood to stay in -- it's not Times Square, it's not Fifth Avenue -- but the savvy traveler knows that this downtown hood is rich with attractive lifestyle comforts and celebrity sightings. The Duane Street Hotel, tucked into a quiet street here, takes its cues from the neighboring multimillion-dollar lofts in its own cool, airy aesthetic.
The hotel isn't overdesigned; it's sleek and chic with cool gray tones and warm wood accents, tufted leather headboards and hardwood floors. Windows are unusually large -- thanks to the 11-foot-high ceilings in most rooms -- and bathrooms have marble accents. Guests access free Wi-Fi and complimentary copies of The New York Times.
Head a couple blocks west to West Broadway, Hudson Street or Greenwich Street. All three are lined with Michelin-starred restaurants and high-end design shops that help the moneyed locals kit out their fashionable apartments and wardrobes. The World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial are less than 10 blocks south.
- "In a city with a high tolerance for hype, the Duane Street Hotel stands out by doing the simple things well" -- Time Out
- "Simplicity is the operative word at this boutique hotel [where] the 45 rooms are decorated tastefully but sparsely" -- New York Magazine
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children welcome. Cribs and extra beds are not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge. A pet waiver must be signed and guest is responsible for damages to the room.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.