60% off – Fiji: 7-Nt Shangri-La Stay with Upgrade & Flights, Now $1199
Escape to the remote Yanuca Island surrounded by pristine white beaches and teeming coral reefs
From $1199 per person including flights, spend seven nights at Shangri-La's Fijian Resort and receive a free upgrade, massages, a buffet dinner and more. Valued at $2685 per person, this deal knocks up to 61% off the usual value of the holiday.
- Seven nights at Shangri-La's Fijian Resort in an upgraded Yanuca Lagoon Terrace or Ocean Terrace room with buffet breakfast daily
- Return economy flights including 20kg checked luggage*
- 30-minute beach massage for two guests
- One buffet dinner for two guests
- Unlimited access to the resort's waterpark
- Kids stay, play and eat for free
Book by 31 May.
*Prices are per person, twin share based on departure from Sydney. Flight inclusive packages are available departing Brisbane from $1349, Melbourne from $1449, Adelaide from $1799 and Perth from $1999 per person.
Valid for travel departing Sydney from 27 May to 20 June, 23 July to 7 September, 31 October to 19 December and 23 January to 31 March 2019. Travel dates vary by departure city. Additional dates are available at a surcharge.
Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa offers a wide range of amenities and services including three pools; a lagoon pool, infinity pool and an adults-only pool, pristine beaches by the lagoon, various water sports, a health club, bike hire and day spa.