45% off – 18-Day Luxury China Small Group Tour, Pay $4999
5-star luxury, rich history, awe-inspiring natural wonders and delicious traditional cuisines
This 18-day China holiday combines the best of 5-star luxury and covers all of the must-see destinations of this fascinating country.
From the bustling streets of Beijing and dumplings in Shanghai to the natural wonders of the Yangzte River and the rich history of the Forbidden City, you'll see it all for $4999 per person, including flights, 5-star accommodation and a saving of 45% off the cost of packaging this offer yourself.
- Return international airfares* with Cathay Pacific
- Return airport transfers
- Ten nights of luxury 5-star accommodation
- Two nights in a boutique Chinese courtyard inn
- Four nights deluxe Yangtze River cruise in a balcony cabin
- Daily breakfast, ten lunches and eight dinners
- Professional guides and sightseeing
- All bullet train tickets and coach transportation
- Flexibility to extend your stay
- Small group tour (up to 16 people max)
*Prices are per person based on departure from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth or Adelaide. A deposit of $1500 per person is required at time of booking, final payment is due 120 days before departure.
Your tour begins in the bustling metropolis, Beijing, where you'll visit the cities iconic imperial treasures, including Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City, before traveling into the rugged mountain landscapes to the Great Wall. You'll then travel into the shadows below the Great Wall to the ancient town of Gubei Water Town.
Other highlights of the tour include the Nanjing walking district in Shanghai, tasting Xiao Long Bao dumplings, visiting the famous Terracotta Warrior's in Xi'an, seeing Panda's up close in Chengdu and a four-night cruise through the gorge of the Yangtze river.
When You Can Go
Various dates until 10 November 2019
How to Book
Book online at Inspiring Vacations