20% off – 23-Day South Africa Adventure w/Vic Fall & Flts, Pay $4999
A small-group tour, well-reviewed lodges, game drive, stunning wildlife & natural scenery
Windswept coastlines, scenic mountains, thundering Victoria Falls, wild national parks, a golden African sunset and of course, the Big Five. Experience all this and more on this grand, 21-night tour of South and Southern Africa, for $4999, including return airfares.
This is a seriously good price in comparison to what else is out there in the market and will save you over $1274 as opposed to booking it all yourself.
- Return flights with a 4-star airline from Australia*
- Intra flights: Cape Town to Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls to Johannesburg
- One-night stay in Johannesburg
- 17-nights in well-reviewed lodges and tour
- Guided tour with an English speaking guide
- Travel to Swaziland, Zululand and more
- Game drives in the Kruger National Park
- Three-night stay in Victoria Falls with a tour
The above price is per person, twin share, based on Sunday departures from 10 October to 30 November, 1 February to 25 March, 1 May to 10 June 2019. The price is based off departures from Melbourne*, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth.
Trip highlights include seeing the stunning Blyde River Canyon, Bourke’s Luck Potholes and God's Window, a game drive in the Kruger National Park, learning about the culture and history of the Kingdom of Swaziland and enjoying a game drive in the Zulu Kingdom. Also on your 21-day tour you'll see beautiful views on your hike through the Tsitsikamma Coastal National Park and spend two days in Cape Town where you'll visit Cape Point, Hout Bay, secluded beaches, have a wine tasting and see other attractions. Fly to Victoria Falls to see the majestic waterfalls and relax on a cruise as the sun goes down.