$999 – Nepal: Himalayas Trek & Jungle Safari, Save 55%
Tick every box on your Nepal bucket list from trekking to jungle safari to visiting ancient ruins
Luxury Holiday Nepal is offering Travelzoo members an exclusive 55% off an amazing 12-day tour of Nepal, which is now only $999 ($701USD) per person. The offer equates to $83 a day inclusive of all accommodation, a five-day trek through the picturesque mountains, a jungle safari, guided sightseeing tours, most meals and more.
Travelzoo Tip: Nepal celebrates over 50 festivals throughout the year. Due to its strong religious culture, festivals in Nepal are celebrated with vigor and enthusiasm with some festivals such as Nepalese New Year and Holi celebrated with lots of colourful powder - watch as the streets come to life with merrymaking and join in the celebrations!
- 3 to 4-star accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara, including breakfast
- 3.5-star accommodation in Chitwan, including all breakfasts, lunch & dinner
- All jungle activities in Chitwan National Park
- Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu & Pokhara valley with private vehicles
- Standard lodge accommodation throughout the treks including breakfast
- All necessary paperwork, conservation entry permits & TMIS (Trekkers' Information Management Systems)
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance performance
- Luxury Holidays Nepal's sleeping bag, T-shirt, duffle bags, city and trekking routes maps where required
Explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites, experience the stunning beauty of a sunrise over the Himalayas and search for tigers, leopards and elephants on an exciting jungle safari.
Itinerary: Kathmandu - Chitwan - Nayapul - Tikhedhunga - Ghorepani - Nayapul - Pokhara - Kathmandu
Beginning in Kathmandu, delight in the opportunity to experience the rich history, culture, religion and food of the region as you explore this colourful city. Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites including solemn yet vibrant places of worship like Swayambhu, Boudhanath & Pashupati before travelling to the lush jungle of Chitwan National Park. After exploring the jungle, full of exotic creatures and lush greenery, trek the majestic hills of the Himalayas and experience sunrise over the stunning mountain panorama before exploring the culturally rich city of Pokhara. Conclude your adventure by returning to Kathmandu for a traditional Nepalese meal with cultural dance performance.
Price is per person twin share with a single supplement of $250 AUD for solo travellers.
Price will appear in USD at checkout.
Luxury Holidays Nepal has a 96% positive rating on Trip Advisor.
How to Book
Continue to Luxury Holidays Nepal