$999 – Lombok: 6-Nt Luxury Retreat for 2 w/Extras, $700 off
Escape to this paradise island just a short boat ride from Bali
The paradise island of Lombok has "Bali's allure and tropical beauty – without the hustle" (Traveller) and is just a 2.5-hour boat ride from Bali. A six-night stay here for two guests in the luxurious Anema Wellness Resort is available for just $999.
The offer from TripADeal saves up to $700 off the regular cost and includes bundles of extras including accommodation in a Junior suite, breakfast daily, daily massage vouchers, a diving initiation and free use of canoes, kayaks and snorkelling equipment.
- Six nights at Anema Wellness Resort in Lombok in a Junior suite
- Daily breakfast and daily detox drink
- A 30-minute massage voucher per room every day
- An initiation to diving course per person in the onsite pool
- Complimentary sauna access and rooftop mini-golf
- Complimentary access to canoes, kayaks or snorkelling equipment
- Return airport or boat port transfers
Lead-in prices are for two guests staying in a Junior Suite. Valid on selected dates between August 2019 and June 2020.
- $999... six nights for two guests in a Junior suite
- $1999... six nights in a Villa with a private pool for two guests
- $2699... six nights for two guests in a Family Villa with pool for two adults and two children
Available until sold out.
The Anema Wellness Resort is a luxury beachfront resort and the perfect location for relaxation or exploring Lombok's waterfalls, rice terraces and other natural wonders including the spectacular Mount Rinjani Volcano and the nearby Gili islands.
As well as easy access to the tropical waters of the Bali Sea - the resort is quite literally on the beach - the property has a spacious pool and pool bar, fitness facilities including a sauna, a restaurant, rooftop mini-golf and much more. Each Junior suite is elegantly decorated and has partial ocean views and free Wi-Fi. Villas sleeping two or four guests (two adults, two children) with private pools are also available. The resort offers complimentary use of the water sports equipment as well as sauna access in the fitness centre.
How to Book
Continue to TripADeal