$948 – Sri Lanka: 2-for-1 8-Day Cultural Triangle Tour
About the Hotel
Ancient temples, tea plantations, wild green jungles and exotic animals on safari
Discover Sri Lanka's iconic cultural triangle with an eight-day tour from Colombo to the Dambulla cave temple, the historical Temple of Tooth in Kandy and the spectacular rock fortress of Sigiriya.
On The Go Tours' latest 2-for-1 sale includes includes seven nights' 4 and 5-star accommodation, safari game drive in Udawalawe National park, daily breakfast and more for $948 per person.
- Eight-day guided cultural triangle tour with an English speaking guide
- Seven nights 4 and 5-star and heritage properties
- Daily breakfasts and one lunch
- Touring of Dambulla, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Nuwara Eliya, Udawalawe, Gem Mine and Colombo
- Scenic train trip Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
- Canoe and Tuk Tuk trips
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Jeep safari/ game drive in Udawalawe National park
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
Valid for travel on select dates from May to December. Other dates are available for travel at a higher price. Prices shown are per person travelling, based on twin-share.*
This in-depth tour will immerse you in the unique culture, ancient traditions and stunning landscapes of Sri Lanka. You'll explore one of the oldest Buddhist temples in the city, Gangaramaya Temple. Get a chance to climb the spectacular rock citadel of Sigiriya, described by Rough Guides as "perhaps Sri Lanka’s single most extraordinary sight." Visit local villages and enjoy cultural performances, tuk-tuk rides and more. Travel by train through rolling green hills, waterfalls and tea plantations from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya and visit Udawalawe National Park, home to the nation's largest herd of Asian Elephants.