$915 & up – 7-Nt Bali Stay inc Flts & $1400 in Bonus Value
Sip cocktails in the infinity pool overlooking a classic golden Bali sunset
Price update 12/03/2019: Prices have changed for some departure points. Departure from Brisbane now from $1069 and from Melbourne from $979. Sydney and Perth remain the same as mentioned below.
From $915, you can enjoy seven nights at the Bali Garden Beach Resort with return airfares, massages, cocktails and more. The deal saves a minimum of 18% off what it would cost you to package the trip yourself and it includes a Finns Bali Holiday Membership worth up to $1400.
- Return full-service flights from Australia*
- Seven nights in a Superior Room at Bali Garden Beach Resort
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Return airport transfers
- Two x mango daiquiri at the Beach Bar
- Two x 30-minute spa treatment at Tari Spa
- Resort food & beverage voucher worth Rp.200,000 (approx AUD20)
- Free bicycle rental & Wi-Fi
- Finns Bali Holiday Membership including unlimited access to the famous Finns Beach Club with Free Poolside Daybed, 2 x 60-minute massages, unlimited entry to Splash Water Park for a family of 6 and unlimited entry to Finns Recreation & Fitness Club (all valued at $1400)
Valid for travel from 1 March to 14 June and 16 October to 22 December. Blackout dates do apply. Flights are from Perth. Fly from Brisbane for $1169, from Melbourne for $969 or from Sydney for $1139. Prices are per person, return.
Bali Garden Beach Resort is a 4-star resort south of Kuta boasting nine restaurants, five bars, a spa and three swimming pools. Located close to Discovery Shopping Mall, Waterbom Park, Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, you'll be spoilt for choice on what to do during the day. Along with the flashy temptations of Bali, you can head out on day trips to discover the authentic spots on the island such as the surf pounded cliffs on the Bukit Peninsula and the emerald-rich rice terraces of Ubud.