$897 – 8-Day Mykonos, Santorini & Athens Getaway, 20% off
Explore ancient ruins, sample delectable cuisine, secluded beaches and winding, whitewashed streets
"Each of the Greek Islands is its own, distinct world" (Condé Nast). Pay from $897 per person for eight days of island hopping including rustic accommodation, ferries and airport and port transfers - an exclusive 20% discount.
This is your chance to discover Greece without breaking from the bank: from Santorini's black-sand beaches and staggering whitewashed cliffs to the chaotic streets of Athens, dotted with ancient landmarks and gyros stands and the secluded "sugar-white sands" of Mykonos.
- Three nights in Athens in standard accommodation
- Two nights in Santorini in standard accommodation
- Two nights in Mykonos in standard accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Airport transfers in a private taxi
- Port transfers in a private taxi or shared minibus
- Ferry from Piraeus to Santorini with Blue Star Ferries in economy class
- Ferry from Santorini to Mykonos with SeaJets in economy class
- Ferry from Mykonos to Piraeus with Blue Star Ferries in economy class
- Port taxes and handling fees
- Delivery of the ferry tickets to Athens Hotel
- Option to upgrade to deluxe or superior accommodation
Valid for travel between May and October. The price on the landing page will display a higher price, please follow the steps to checkout, select your desired travel date, the standard tour option and enter promo code TZOO20 to display the correct rate. Prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuations and were correct at the time of publish.
"Each of the Greek Islands is its own, distinct world, with its own passionate followers." Condé Nast
Spend eight days exploring the ancient sites, secluded beaches and winding, whitewashed streets of Greece. Starting in Athens you'll two days at your leisure discovering the city, try world-class cuisine and delicious street gyros, sip Ouzo alfresco and visit ancient ruins overlooking the sprawling city below. Travel to Santorini where you'll visit the picturesque Fira Town and famous Oia, visit the Volcano and Akrotiri excavations and swim in one of the volcanic beaches. And finally, spend two days discovering the countless beaches of Mykonos.
When You Can Go
May until October
How to Book
Continue to Europe Holidays
The price on the landing page will display a higher price, please follow the steps to checkout to see the correct rate.
- Select your desired travel date
- Choose the standard tour option
- Enter promo code TZOO20 to display the correct rate.
Prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuations and were correct at the time of publish.
Book this deal by phone
Call Europe Holidays at 1800 242 373.