$849 – Norfolk Island Mini-Break inc Flights, Save $318
This is the first time we have seen a short break offer to this tranquil Pacific island
For the first time ever, Spacifica Travel is offering flight-inclusive, three-night packages to Norfolk Island, ideal for those who are looking for a short escape from the city into nature. With prices from $849 per person, twin share, this deal comes with car hire, accommodation, breakfast, history tours and more, and it's available for travel over the weekends.
- Return economy airfares* to Norfolk Island including 23kgs of checked luggage
- Airport meet and greet with return transfers
- Three nights’ accommodation at the South Pacific Resort Hotel in a Garden Room
- Three days car hire including comprehensive car insurance
- Continental breakfast daily
- Tours including an orientation walk, World of Norfolk Exhibit and history tour
- Complimentary shuttle bus
- Add on an extra four nights for $400
Book by 21 February.
Prices are per person, based on twin share based on departures from Sydney*. Fly from Brisbane for an extra $200, Melbourne for an extra $220, Adelaide an extra $320 or Perth an extra $450.
Valid for travel: 1-4 June 2018, 15-18 June 2018, 29 June – 2 July 2018, 6-9 July 2018, 13-16 July 2018, 20-23 July 2018, 3-6 August 2018, 17-20 August 2018
Situated off the east coast of Australia, Norfolk Island is an idyllic escape known for its unique history, pine trees and beautiful coastline. The convenience of the included car hire allows you to journey around the island at your own pace. We also recommend a bushwalk throughout its national parks, visiting its vivid blue lagoons and exploring the convict ruins.
The South Pacific Resort Hotel is centrally located, about a five-minute walk to the centre of town, and set amongst five acres of landscaped gardens. The hotel has a swimming pool, spa, coffee shop, bar and restaurant.
Click here to read our five reasons why a Norfolk Island Holiday will calm your mind, body and soul.