$840 & up – Cairns: 5-Nt Resort Stay w/Ugrade & Air, 25% off
Cairns is the perfect location from which to explore North Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef
My QLD Holiday is offering a five-night stay at the Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns from just $840 per person, inclusive of domestic flights with 20kg checked luggage.
The offer is only on sale until the end of August and includes a double upgrade to an Ocean View Room, daily breakfast, tapas and cocktails and a tour of Fitzroy Island.
- A five-night stay at the Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns
- Accommodation in an upgraded Ocean View room
- Return flights to Cairns including 20kg checked luggage
- Daily breakfast, tapas plate and house cocktails
- A complimentary bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- Two Cairns Aquarium passes and 50% off children' passes
- Late check-out until 12pm
- 20% off food and beverages at Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns and an exclusive My QLD Holiday Tour Voucher Booklet.
Prices are per person, twin share based on return flights from Brisbane on various dates until 30 June, 2020.
Other options: Fly from Sydney or Melbourne from $940 per person, or Adelaide or Perth from $1040 per person.
Book by 30 August.
Cairns is the "number-one base for Far North Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef" (Lonely Planet). Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns has sweeping views of the Coral Sea and offers direct access to the Cairns Esplanade boardwalk and nearby bars and restaurants - so whether you’re travelling to explore the reef or the rainforest, or are just looking to enjoy the city itself, the hotel is the perfect base to do so. Facilities onsite include three outdoor pools, plus a gym, a spa and sauna, and an onsite restaurant and bar.
$840 & up
How to Book
Continue to My QLD Holiday