$839 & up – 5-Nt 5-Star Bali Holiday inc Flts through Summer
Admire waterfront views from the resort's Beach Club or sip on a cocktail at the Pool Bar
From $839 per person, spend five nights indulging in 5-star luxury and exploring the sandy beaches and stone temples of Nusa Dua.
This package - which includes international airfares and accommodation at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort - is packed with pampering extras and is up to 35% cheaper than prices we found elsewhere.
- Five nights in a Deluxe Pool View room at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort
- Return economy airfares including 7kg carry-on luggage
- Return airport transfers
- Buffet breakfast daily
- One daily cocktail per guest at Pool Bar
- One two-course lunch and one two-course dinner for two
- Two 60-minute massages
- Late check out until 2pm
- Daily access to Marriott’s Private Beach Club with resort shuttle service
- Entry for two children into the Marriott Kids Club
- Wi-Fi access
Book by 28 September.
Prices are per person, twin share based on departure from Perth. Flight-inclusive packages are available departing Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne from $999 and departing Adelaide from $1099 per person.
Valid for travel from 16 October to 20 December, 10 February to 5 April, 30 April to 30 May and 9 June to 30 June 2019.
The sophisticated Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort is a short 10-minute stroll from the beach and features a private beach club, luxurious day spa, a variety of dining options, a lagoon-style pool and fitness facilities. Bali Collection shops and a large array of cultural attractions are also within a short walk.