$7999 – 21-Day South America w/4-Star Hotels & Flts, -$1000
High-quality 4-star accommodation and three nights in the heart of the Amazon
There are few places on earth that conjure up such images of powerful natural landscapes, exotic colourful culture and ancient culture like South America.
From the Andean peaks and Amazonian rainforest to ancient ruins and thundering Iguazu falls, this 21-day journey through South America includes return LATAM airfares, quality 4-star accommodation and knowledgeable guides throughout - all for $7999, that's up to $1000 less than similar flight-inclusive packages in the market.
- Return international airfares with Qantas or LATAM
- 18 nights in quality 4-star accommodation
- Three nights in a stunning lodge in the thrilling Peruvian Amazon jungle
- Daily breakfast, five lunches and three dinners
- All airport and port transfers
- All internal flights, coach, rail and boat transportation
- Guided excursions with professional, English-speaking expert guides
- Sightseeing, including the Incan treasure Machu Picchu, the Peruvian Amazon jungle, both sides of thundering Iguazu Falls, glamorous Buenos Aires and vibrant Rio de Janeiro
- An intimate, small group tour
Valid for travel on select departures until November 2021.
Prices are per person, twin-share based on departure from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Flight-inclusive packages are also available departing Adelaide for an additional $250 or Perth for an additional $500 per person.
"Andean peaks, Amazonian rainforest, Patagonian glaciers, Incan ruins, colonial towns, white-sand beaches and vertiginous nightlife: the wonders of South America set the stage for incredible adventures" Lonely Planet.
Kicking of your South American adventure in Buenos Aires, you'll discover why they call this colourful capital the ‘Paris of Latin America’. Discover the awe-inspiring Iguazu Falls, one of the most spectacular waterfalls on earth, from both the Brazilian and Argentinian sides. In Rio de Janeiro you'll marvel at unparalleled views of Guanabara Bay from the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue and Sugarloaf Mountain before soaking up the sun and surf on Copacabana Beach. In Lima, you'll explore the cities colonial past with a tour of the sights and landmarks.
Next, you'll spend four days exploring the Amazon Jungle in the Peruvian jungle town of Puerto Maldonado, each night retiring to the comfort of the 4-star Jungle lodge, Inkaterra Hacienda Concepción. You'll then discover the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu, exploring the ancient ruins and rich history with a guided tour. You'll then travel to the oldest continuously inhabited city in the Americas, Cusco, where you'll uncover the ancient mysteries of the Incan Empire and discover the mix of Inca and Spanish cultures throughout the city.
How to Book
Continue to Inspiring Vacations