$777 – 11-Day China Tour w/Great Wall & Rtn Flts, Save 61%
At less than $71 per day, explore some of China's most iconic bucket list destinations
Explore the rich history and culture of one of the world's most diverse and ancient nations on this incredible 11-day tour of China, taking you from Beijing to Shanghai with unforgettable experiences along the way. Travelzoo members can pay only $777 per person for this flight-inclusive deal, that's 61% off the regular price!
- Return international airfares with a Chinese carrier
- Nine nights' accommodation in 3 and 4-star accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- High speed bullet train from Beijing to Wuxi
- All transfers in an air conditioned coach
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Complimentary China Visa Service (usually $50AUD) to help you organise your visa (you must still pay the $109 visa application fee)
- English speaking tour guide
Itinerary: Beijing - Wuxi - Suzhou - Hangzhou - Shanghai
You must book at least 3 months before your departure date. Book now to ensure you obtain your preferred date.
Explore the bustling metropolis and ancient relics of China's former imperial capital in Beijing, including the Forbidden City and Emperor's Palace, before walking a section of the iconic Great Wall and continuing to the spectacular natural beauty of Lake Tai in Wuxi. Discover the canals and gardens of Suzhou, its beauty a muse to artists across the ages, before watching the silkworms at work in a silk-spinning mill in Hangzhou. Travel back in time, taking a boat ride on West Lake, and cleanse your palate with a tea tasting session at a local tea plantation before concluding your tour in Shanghai's sprawling, futuristic, neon-lit city with the glittering backdrop of the Bund.
How to Book
Continue to Holiday XP