$6999 – Japan: 24-Day North to South Tour w/Flts, 41% off
Sushi like you've never had before, feed deer at Nara Park and wander neon-lit streets of Tokyo
Take 24-days to explore Japan: experience the future and relive the traditions from Nagasaki in the west and take in fascinating and beautiful Sapporo in the north while also discovering unspoiled countryside, beautiful shrines and historic towns in juxtaposition to modern cities.
The holiday, inclusive of international flights with Cathay Pacific, costs $6999 per person - 41% less than the price of putting the itinerary together yourself. It offers:
- Return international airfares with Cathay Pacific
- Return airport transfers
- 16 nights in quality 3 to 4-star accommodation throughout
- Daily breakfast, two dinners including one authentic Kaiseki dinner
- In-depth sightseeing including all entry fees from Kyushu to Hokkaido
- Iconic Japanese bullet train ride
- Fully escorted tour with English-speaking guide throughout
- Incredible sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated private transportation throughout
*Prices are per person, twin share based on departure from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth.
Valid for 2019 departures on the 9 and 19 November and 2020 departures on the 20 March, 22 March, 11 May and 22 May.
Experience the wonders of the 'Land of the Rising Sun' famed for its delicious cuisine, rich traditions, hospitable culture and jaw-dropping ancient sites and landscapes. From the modern and bustling cities, you'll explore unspoiled countrysides, shrines and quaint historic towns. You'll sample sushi like you've never had before, sip whiskey and sake with locals, feed deer at Nara Park and wander the hectic neon-lit streets of Tokyo.
How to Book
Continue to Inspiring Vacations