$699 – Magnetic Island: 5-Nt Getaway for 2 w/Extras, $400 off
Magnetic Island is a slice of paradise located just a 20-minute ferry ride from Townsville
Home to "abundant wildlife, dramatic scenery and white-sand beaches lapped by the waters of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park" (News.com.au), Magnetic Island is a national-park island, located just 20 minutes from Townsville by ferry.
For just $699, two guests can stay here at the Grand Mercure Apartments. The offer includes breakfast, car hire and bundles of other extras and saves $400 off the regular cost.
- A five-night stay in a one-bedroom apartment at the Grand Mercure Apartments on Magnetic Island
- In-room breakfast hamper filled with breakfast essentials on arrival
- A welcome bottle of Bancroft wine and handcrafted chocolates on arrival
- One free day of car hire organised through the hotel & 50% off your second day of car hire
- Late check out of 12pm
- Complimentary glass of wine with every main meal at Le Paradis
- Four $25 credits to be used on treatments at the Endota Spa
- 10% off a pro dive with the booking of a reef tour, 10% discount on magnetic kayak hire, 10% discount on Aquascene charters, $10 credit per person towards Jet Ski Tours.
- Five nights in a one-bedroom apartment... $699 for two guests
- Five nights in a one-bedroom Ocean View apartment... $899 for two guests
- Five nights in a two-bedroom apartment... $999 for two adults and two children
- Five nights in a two-bedroom Ocean View apartment... $1299 for two adults and two children
- Five nights in a three-bedroom Ocean View apartment... $1799 for six guests
Prices are based on two guests. Valid for stays from 1 September 2019 until 27 May 2020; a high season surcharge applies on selected dates.
Available until sold out.
The Grand Mercure Apartments on Magnetic Island are located just 50 metres from the ferry terminal. The resort has four pools and a rooftop bar with excellent views of Cleveland Bay and the Coral Sea. Each self-contained apartment has a fully equipped kitchen and with apartment options available for up to six people so you can travel with the whole family or a group of friends.
The island has a huge number of walking tracks which are excellent for exploring the scenery. The famous Forts Walk combines WII history and stunning ocean vistas. The shipwreck of the SS Adelaide is worth a visit - located in the waters of Magnetic Island it was Australia.com’s most-liked post of 2018. The island is also home to Northern Australia's largest koala population.
How to Book
Continue to TripADeal