$5990—Europe: See 15 countries in 24 days w/air, save $3300
Discover Europe - tour iconic destinations, immerse in culture and dine on sensational cuisine
Why We Love This Deal
Offering the ideal introduction to extraordinary Europe, this 24-day itinerary from My Cruises takes you to 15 different countries and features quintessential European experiences.
Wander the streets of Rome, Prague and Vienna on guided walking tours, sip on champagne in Reims and steins of beer in Munich, take a photo at the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and cruise Amsterdam’s iconic canals. You'll also spend time in Budapest, said to be Europe's most beautiful city, and visit Germany's Dresden, all but destroyed during WWII; it now serves as a stylish city famed for its stunning architecture.
Compared to similar European tour itineraries, this exciting offer saves Travelzoo members up to $3300 per person. With international airfares included - usually priced at over $2000 per person - our research shows that the low featured price of $5990 per person delivers unmatched savings.
- Return internal airfares from Australia to London
- 23 Nights hand-selected 3+ star accommodation
- Breakfast daily and 9 dinners
- A guided tour of 15 European countries, highlights include:
- Explore Greenwich, Lucerne, Siena, Venice and Zagreb on orientation tours
- Enjoy dinner at a traditional British pub
- See the highlights on driving tours of Paris, Budapest & Berlin
- Taste Champagne in Reims
- Stop off at a cuckoo clock centre in the Black Forest
- Lunch and free time in the historic centre of Titisee
- Spend free time at the Rhine Falls
- Enter and explore the famous Neuschwanstein Castle
- Taste traditional balsamic vinegar in Modena
- Visit the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Explore Florence, the capital of Tuscany
- Enjoy a leather-making demonstration
- Explore Rome, Prague and Vienna on guided walking tours
- Be welcomed with dinner in Rome
- Enjoy dinner in a Viennese wine cellar
- Explore the historic streets of Ljubljana, Bratislava, Bruges, Dresden
- Cruise Amsterdam’s canals
- Private deluxe coach transportation
- Dedicated English-speaking tour leader
- Expert local guides
- Sightseeing and admissions as specified
Travelzoo Tip: Featured prices are based on the tour starting on 25 October 2024. Travel on 19 January and 2 February 2025 from an extra $200pp; 21 April 2024 from an extra $500pp; 29 October 2024 for an extra $600pp; 3 and 31 May 2024 from an extra $700pp; 31 July and 11 August from an extra $900pp; 10 and 21 July and 8 and 29 September 2024 from an extra $1200pp; 9 June and 2 October 2024 from an extra $1300pp.
About the itinerary:
Australia - London - Paris - Champagne region - Luxembourg - Heidelberg - Black Forest - Lake Titisee - Rhine Falls - Lucerne Region - Liechtenstein - Neuschwanstein Castle - Innsbruck - Moderna - Siena - Pisa - Florence - Siena - Rome - Venice - Ljubljana - Zagreb - Budapest - Bratislava - Vienna - Prague - Dresden - Berlin - Amsterdam - Bruges - London - Australia
Following your flight from Australia, you'll stay for three nights in London before heading to Paris. Here, you'll enjoy a driving tour of the French capital and a free day to explore the city as you please. From here, you'll head to the champagne region of Reims to sample France's most famous drop - champagne. From here, onto Luxembourg, one of Europe's smallest cities. Then, to the day's final destination, Heidelberg, where you'll take an orientation tour of the city centre. On day six, you'll head to Germany's Schwarzwald, home of delicious Black Forest gâteau and cuckoo clocks. On then to Lake Titisee before crossing into Switzerland to visit the stunning Rhine Falls before reaching Lucerne for the evening. The following day is yours to explore Lucerne as you please. On day eight, you'll head to the Alpine principality of Liechtenstein before heading to Neuschwanstein Castle. From here to Innsbruck, full of vibrant bars and beer gardens.
Next to the south of Italy, with a stop in Modena to sample authentic balsamic vinegar before heading to the beautiful city of Sienna. The following day, you'll discover Pisa and Tuscany's capital, Florence, before returning to Siena. On day 11, you'll make your way to Rome, where your local guide will introduce you to the 'Eternal City'. The following day is yours to explore Rome as you wish, and then on day 13, you'll head to Venice. From here, you'll start heading for Zagreb, with a stop in the Slovenian capital of Ljubljana. Once in Zagreb, you'll enjoy an orientation walk of the city. Next to beautiful Budapest, straddling the Danube river, then to Bratislava before arriving in Vienna. You'll spend the day exploring the city as you like, and on day 18, you'll head to Prague to discover its astounding architecture and unmatched beauty. On then to Dresden before arriving in Berlin. Here, you'll spend two nights discovering this culturally rich city before you make your way to Amsterdam. Here, you'll spend two nights before heading to Bruges in Brussels and then on to your final destination of London. After one night in London, you'll meet your flight home to Australia.