$5499 & up – 17-Day Small Group Winter Tour
Santa's reindeers, Arctic forests, looking for Northern Lights - it couldn't get more Scandinavian.
Why We Love This Deal
Breathtaking icy landscapes, Husky dog sleigh rides, jaw-dropping wilderness, tiny islands with quaint wooden architecture and the chance to meet Santa's reindeers - these are all just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this incredible winter experience.
We can understand why Lonely Planet named Norway the world's 2nd best place to visit in 2022. And we can't stop dreaming about gazing at the starry skies and looking for the Northern Lights through the magical roof of a luxe glass igloo.
The Travelzoo office is buzzing about this exclusive deal from Inspiring Vacations, starting at $5499 per person (normally up to $8488pp).
Aside from a small group tour that's up to 35% less than the usual price, it's not easy to find another itinerary that comes close. Even with less inclusions or bigger groups, you'll be paying up to 65% more with other tour operators.
Departing on select dates from January to March, 2023, this Winter Wonderland adventure includes:
- 17-day small group tour with no more than 24 travellers
- The tour is fully-escorted by an English-speaking guide
- Stay 15 nights in 4-star accommodation, including a stunning glass igloo
- Spend a night on board the Santa Claus Express train
- Includes many meals, sightseeing, entrance fees, rail tickets and IceBreaker Cruise
- Travel from Helsinki to Rovaniemi, Saariselka, Karasjok, Honningsvag, Tromso, Svolvaer, Oslo and more
Lock in the savings early and book this exclusive deal by 7 July, 2022.
$5499 & up
How to Book
Continue to Inspiring Vacations