$5099 – 20-Day Europe Fly, Cruise & Stay Package, $2200 Off
Experience the world's largest cruise ship -- RCI's 'Symphony of the Seas' -- debuting in April 2018
After exploring the highlights of Spain and Portugal by land, be one of the first to experience Royal Caribbean's soon-to-debut Symphony of the Seas throughout Spain, Italy and France, and enjoy a short stay in Dubai on your return journey home. This package from Nexus Holidays is now $5099 per person, saving $2200 on the cost of putting it together yourself.
- International flights with Emirates
- Accommodation in Europe, including Novotel, AC by Marriott and Holiday Inn Express hotels (or similar) with daily breakfast
- Three nights' accommodation in a 4-star Dubai hotel with breakfast
- Two-day Dubai hop-on, hop-off bus tour ticket
- Seven-night cruise on Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the Seas in an Inside stateroom, including port charges, taxes, meals, entertainment and gratuities
- All airport, hotel and cruise terminal transfers
- English-speaking tour guides in Europe
- Dedicated coach transportation
- Cruise Stateroom upgrades available to an Ocean View, Balcony or Suite at an additional charge
The price is twin share, based on departures from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth on select dates from April-September 2018. Please note this is a 17 night package, however including travel time you'll be away for a total of 20 days.
The holiday starts in Barcelona and continues onto Lisbon and Madrid, covering the major cities and attractions throughout Spain and Portugal, including the Alhambra, Granada and the Alcázar of Seville. After seven nights, you'll board the ship back in Barcelona and sail through the south of France to Florence, Pisa, Rome and Naples.
Royal Caribbean International’s newest ship, Symphony of the Seas, is due to debut in April 2018 and will be the largest cruise ship in the world. The ship offers seven distinct areas, including the tree-lined Central Park and the luxury shop-filled Royal Promenade.
Book by Oct. 4.