-47% – India: 7-Day Golden Triangle w/Festival, Pay $799
A seven-day tour of India's Golden Triangle combined with a kaleidoscope of colours at Holi festival
Save $600 off the usual cost of a seven-day tour of India's world-famous Golden Triangle and celebrate one of the country's most spectacular ancient Hindu festivals - all for just $799 per person.
- Airport meet and greet
- Six nights' standard accommodation
- Sightseeing in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide
- Entry fee to monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Pre-Holi celebration in Delhi
- Holi festival celebration in Agra
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- All transfers throughout the tour
- One lunch, one dinner and one brunch as per itinerary
- Government Service Tax as applicable
- Upgrade to deluxe accommodation for just $200 extra per person
Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation. Solo travellers can pay a single room surcharge of $399 extra for standard accommodation or $599 for deluxe. Valid for departure on 16 March 2019.
The tour begins in the cosmopolitan hub of Delhi where you'll visit Raj Ghat - the memorial for Mahatma Gandhi - as well Birla Temple, Humayun's tomb, Jama Masjid and the 300-year-old Chandni Chowk market. Drive to the rose-hued Pink City of Jaipur and wander the Amber Fort before touring the city and visiting Maharaja's City Palace.
Stroll through the grounds of Agra Fort before celebrating one of India's most iconic traditional festivals - Holi Festival. You will be amongst friends and family throwing a myriad of exuberant coloured powders and dyed waters at each other in honour of springtime arriving.
Lastly, you will end your tour with a visit to the world-famous Taj Mahal. Lonely Planet says "you might find yourself breathless with awe" when visiting the iconic marble monument.
When You Can Go
16 March 2019
How to Book
Continue to Travel & Taste
- Enter promo code "TRAVELZOO HOLI"