$4499 – 19-Day Italy & Med Tour w/Cruise, Flights & Hotels
Check Italy's top highlights off your list then set sail to France and Spain, all in one trip
Conquer the Mediterranean by land and sea, all while saving more than 40% on the usual cost of this 19-day holiday. Departure options include European autumn, when temperatures in Italy are comfortably mild.
- Return flight from Australia including airport-hotel transfers
- Nine nights in 3- and 4-star hotels in Milan, Venice, Florence and Rome
- Seven-night Mediterranean cruise departing from Rome
- Tours and excursions as per the itinerary
- 29 meals including daily breakfast
- English speaking tour leader and guide
- Transportation by private, air-conditioned vehicles
About the cruise:
- Sail aboard the Fantasia, "the largest and most innovative cruise ship ever built by Italy-based MSC Cruises" (CruiseCritic)
- Features of the ship include a piano bar, an aqua park, a 4D cinema, a squash court and a gorgeous atrium with a Swarovski crystal-studded staircase
- Ports of call: Rome, Palermo, Cagliari, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Marseille and Genoa
- Oct. 22, 29 ... $4499
- Aug. 27; Oct. 1 ... $4699
- June 11; Sept. 10 ... $4799
- Aug. 13 ... $4999
The above prices cover departures from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth and are per person based on double occupancy.
Upgraded flights and hotels are available at an additional cost. Solo travellers can be accommodated from $2200 supplement.
How to Book
Continue to TripADeal