$449 & up – 3-Nt Gold Coast Resort Stay inc Flts in Summer
Stay in the heart of Surfers Paradise, close to the beach and nearby shops and restaurants
Take a three-night getaway to "52km of pristine sand and countless epic surf breaks, heartbreakingly hazy sunsets, blissful water temperatures and 300 sunny days a year" (Lonely Planet) on the Gold Coast for only $449 per person, including flights.
- Return flights with carry-on luggage
- Three nights in a Superior Resort room including breakfast at Paradise Resort Gold Coast
- Complimentary daily car parking
- Upgraded room types and longer stays are available
- Kids under 12 stay for free. Add on child flights from $139 return
- Unlimited use of the Zone 4 Kids Waterpark
- One x Dusty’s Adventure Pass per child (3-12years)
- One x bonus pass to experience rock climbing or an adventure activity
Price is valid from Sydney. Fly from Adelaide for $629 or from Perth for $779. Prices are per person, twin share. Travel from June until 17 December. Blackout dates do apply*.
Book by 30 June.
Paradise Resort Gold Coast is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, and a short stroll to the beach and nearby shops and restaurants. The resort caters for all, but especially for families, with an ice skating rink, water slide, lagoon pool, spa, and complimentary child supervision with every booking. There's also an adult space where you can retreat to listen to live music, enjoy beer and wine tasting and cooking demonstrations.
Spend your morning walking along the sand at the waters' edge, and head back to your hotel for brekkie. Next, head to nearby Burleigh Heads, which according to Traveller, is similar to Melbourne with its trendy lanes, cafes and leafy parks. Take a dip in the ocean waters late afternoon, followed by a cocktail at a nearby bar. To finish off, head to Broadbeach to dine at one of many great restaurants.