$449 for 2 – Bali: 5-Nt Canggu Stay w/Meals & Drinks, -59%
A bargain escape to one of Bali's new hot-spots with bundles of extras
For just $449, two guests can enjoy a five-night stay at the Sense Canggu Beach Hotel with a huge selection of added extras including airport transfers, breakfast daily, meals, drinks and massages.
This offer from TripADeal is a great opportunity to visit one of Bali's up and coming destinations at a heavily discounted price - saving 59% off the regular price.
- A five-night stay at the 4-star Sense Canggu Beach Hotel in a Garden View room
- Breakfast daily, one lunch and dinner for two people at Jen Deli Restaurant
- One complimentary 30-minute massage per person at Sailla Spa
- A 15% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages within the resort
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all resort areas and in-room mineral water
Prices are for two guests, twin share and are valid on stays until May 2020. A high season surcharges of $26 per person applies in July, August and over Christmas.
Other options: Stay for seven nights for $629 for two guests and receive two additional lunches for two at the Jen Deli Restaurant.
Around 10 kilometres north of Kuta on Bali's west coast - Canguu is described by Condé Nast Traveller as "Bali's newest beach hot spot" and a beachside town that "hums with smart new villas, city-slick restaurants and delicious little shops". The Sense Canggu Beach Hotel is ideally located for access to the area's bars, excellent restaurants, and stunning beaches. Each room has a private terrace and the hotel has its own roof-top bar - perfect for enjoying Bali's legendary sunsets - a pool, a bar and restaurant, and an on-site spa.
$449 for 2
How to Book
Continue to TripADeal