$4299 & up – 18-Day Morocco & Spain w/Air, Save up to $1298
An itinerary that blends the best of two intoxicating countries
From sprawling deserts and meandering medinas to lively souks and mouthwatering tapas, this 18-day tour will see you traversing Spain and Morocco exploring the best these two countries have to offer.
This tour is priced at up to $1298 less than what it would cost you to book a similar itinerary yourself and saves you up to $600 off the regular price.
- Explore the cities of Casablanca, Fez and Rabat and the desert of Erg Chebbi - home to large seas of dunes formed by wind-blown sand
- Discover the Kasbahs of Ouarzazate and colourful Marrakech, before heading to Madrid
- Travel south, where Moorish Cordoba and vibrant Seville await you. Kick-back in the Costa del Sol and fall in love with Granada and Toledo
- Return international flights from Australia
- International flight between Casablanca and Madrid
- 14 nights' accommodation in Deluxe category hotels and riads
- 14 breakfasts and nine dinners
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Visits and entrances fees as indicated in the itinerary
- All air taxes and fuel surcharge
- English-speaking guide
- Adelaide from $4299 on Feb 3, 10
- Perth from $4299 on Feb 3, 10, 17
- Melbourne from $4399 on Feb 3, 10, 17
- Sydney from $4399 on Jan 27, Feb 3, 10, 17
- Canberra from $4449 on Feb 3, 10, 17
- Brisbane from $4499 on Jan 20, 27, Feb 3, 10
- Cairns from $4599 on Jan 20, 27
- Newcastle from $4649 on Feb 3
Valid for travel on select 2020 dates. Various dates are available for travel but only select dates are discounted. Rates are subject to availability and may sell out.
$4299 & up
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at 1800 402 887.
Call centre hours: 8am-4pm, Monday to Friday.
Exoticca has been bringing Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High-quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca holiday.