$3999 & up – 2-Wk Greece Mainland & Island Tour w/Air, -36%
An in-depth tour combining the best of mainland Greece and the iconic Greek islands
This flight-inclusive 14-day tour visits Greece's iconic ancient sites and the islands of Naxos and Santorini at the best times of year to travel. At $3999 per person, and with stays in deluxe accommodation, the deal offers savings of up to 36% off similar itineraries in market, and offers $700 off the regular price.
- Experience the rich history and culture of Greece, from the ancient Acropolis of Athens to the sanctuary of Delphi
- Explore the vibrant neighbourhoods of the capital before tracing the origins of the Olympic Games in Olympia
- Search for the Oracle in Delphi and discover the hilltop monasteries of Kalambaka before crossing the Aegean to discover the island charms of Naxos and upmarket Santorini
- International airfares
- 11 nights' hotel accommodation in deluxe category hotels
- 11 breakfasts
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Visits as indicated in the itinerary with an English-speaking guide
- Air taxes and fuel surcharge.
- Ferry transfers between Piraeus - Naxos - Santorini - Piraeus
Prices (per person, twin share):
- Perth $3999 on Sep 30
- Adelaide $3999 on Apr 1; Sep 30
- Melbourne $4049 on Sep 30
- Sydney $4049 on Sep 30
- Canberra $4199 on Apr 1, 22
- Brisbane $4249 on Apr 22
- Cairns $4299 on Sep 16
- Townsville $4349 on Apr 15, 22
Valid for travel on select dates throughout 2020. Lead prices based on 22 April or 30 September departures. This package is also available departing other Australian cities, please see website for full details.