$3999 for 2 – Borneo: 12-Day Half Price Tour w/Flights
About the Hotel
A holiday-of-a-lifetime: orangutans, rainforests, snorkelling, culture, cuisine & much more
Explore the wildlife rich rain forests and incredible landscapes of Borneo for under $2000 per person. At $3999 for two guests, including flights from Australia, this 12-day tour is a holiday-of-a-lifetime.
As well as a nature lover's dream - visit the world-famous Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, glimpse proboscis monkeys in the wild and snorkel the aquamarine waters of Manukan Island - you'll spend time in Kuala Lumpur and experience the rich indigenous culture of Borneo.
- Return full service flights from Australia with checked baggage
- One-way internal flight from Kuala Lumpur to Borneo
- 10 nights' quality hotel and lodge accommodation in Kuala Lumpur, Sandakan, Kota Kinabalu, Ranau and Sukau
- 25 meals: 10 breakfasts, seven lunches and eight dinners
- Tours hosted by English-speaking guides
- Transport in private air-conditioned vehicles including airport transfers and meet and greet
Various departures from August until December.
Valid on departures from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth with checked baggage. Flights from Adelaide are available for an additional $100 for two people.
Book by 28 February.
The holiday starts with two nights in Kuala Lumpur, famous for Petronas towers, its iconic skyline and incredible food. You'll then fly to Borneo for stays in Sandakan, Kota Kinabalu, Ranau and Sukau. As well as the the Orangutans and proboscis monkeys, you'll visit the Bornean Sun bear Conservation Centre, enjoy a guided jungle walk and spend some time on the water with a nature-watching river cruise.
Although wildlife is a huge attraction on this holiday - the itinerary also explores the indigenous culture of Borneo with visits to the Tanjung Aru Water Village, the Sabah tea plantation and a number of local villages.
$3999 for 2
How to Book
Continue to TripADeal