$3999 – 16-Day Luxe Turkey Tour w/Gulet Cruise & Air, -30%
An intimate and in-depth tour with 5-star stays and a three-night gulet cruise
Travel to "a richly historical land with some of the best cuisine you will ever taste, scenery from beaches to mountains and the great city of İstanbul" (Lonely Planet). This 16-day tour includes a unique three-night stay in a cave hotel in Cappadocia and three nights sailing the Turquoise Coast on a traditional Turkish gulet.
At only $3,999 per person, you will save up to 30% off of what this incredible experience would otherwise cost.
Travelzoo Tip: Inspired by the original "Blue Voyage" chronicled by famous mid-century novelist Cevat Şakir Kabaağaçlı, who lived in exile along the coast, chartering a wooden gulet from Bodrum to Kaş has become a ritual over the years. "The sea and the sky cannot be more blue than they are in Bodrum," he once wrote.
- Return flights with full service airline and return airport transfers
- 11 nights in five-star and boutique accommodation
- Three nights sailing on traditional Turkish gulet
- Daily breakfast provided, in addition to six lunches and five dinners
- Professional, English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Comfortable air conditioned coach transport
- 24/7 customer service and your own dedicated support agent
- maximum 20 people per tour limit for guaranteed intimate experience
Itinerary: Istanbul (two nights) - Canakkale (one night) - Kusadasi (two nights) - Turquoise Coast (three nights)- Antalya (one night) - Cappadocia ( three nights) - Ankara (one night) - Istanbul (one night)
Valid for travel on select dates throughout 2020 and 2021. Lead price is based on departure on 7 May, 15 October and 22 of November in 2020, and 18 of March and 13 May in 2021.
Experience the magic and vibrancy of Istanbul, discover iconic historical sites like the Roman Hippodrome, Topkapi Palace and the ruins of the ancient city of Troy and explore the unique scenery of the underground city of Cappadocia where you'll witness a 700-year old Sufi ritual in a Whirling Dervishes ceremony. With a range of unique and unforgettable experiences, marvel at Turkey's rich and diverse history and culture while indulging in the luxury of five-star stays.
How to Book
Continue to Inspiring Vacations