$3999 – 10-Day Luxe South Africa w/Safari & Air, Reg $6599
Explore South Africa in luxury: award-winning flights, exceptional accommodation and safaris galore
This 10-day luxury South Africa holiday from TripADeal includes a four-night stay at the base of Table Mountain in Cape Town and three nights in a five-star Game Lodge in the Pilanesberg National Park - "a wonderfully scenic place to see a stunning variety of South African wildlife" (Lonely Planet).
The offer - available for just $3999 per person - saves $2600 off the regular price and includes accommodation in two exceptionally-rated hotels, up to six safaris, meals, transport throughout and return flights from Australia with award-winning Singapore Airlines.
- Return international flights with award-winning Singapore Airlines including checked baggage
- Four nights in the four-star Cape Milner Hotel at the foot of Table Mountain
- Internal flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg including checked baggage
- Three nights' accommodation at the 5-star Ivory Tree Game Lodge, Pilanesberg Game Reserve
- Enjoy 12 meals including daily breakfast
- Experience up to six safari game drives with a qualified ranger
- Return airport transfers and transportation by air-conditioned vehicles and open-air 4x4 vehicles.
Prices are per person, twin share. Valid on departures from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne or Perth from January until October 2020. High-season dates command a surcharge.
Other options: Adelaide departures are available for an extra $100 per person.
Book by 30 June.
One of the main draws of this luxury holiday is the quality of the accommodation. The 4-star Cape Milner Hotel is located at the foot of Table Mountain in Cape Town and has 87% positive reviews on TripAdvisor, and the 5-star Ivory Tree Game Lodge in Pilanesberg National Park has 90% positive reviews from the publication.
The 10-day itinerary ticks off a number of South Africa's must-see destinations including Cape Town, Johannesburg, Soweto and up to six safaris in search of the Big Five in the Pilanesberg National Park.
The National Park is home to all of the Big Five as well as cheetas, jackals, giraffes, hippo, zebra and 300-plus bird species. A number of morning and evening game drives are included to maximise the chance of seeing the wildlife. Each is conducted in comfortable 4x4 Land Rovers with a professional English-speaking ranger.
Book by July 7.
How to Book
Continue to TripADeal