$3799 – 16-Day Italy Journey inc Med Cruise & Tour w/Flts
The quintessential European travel itinerary when the weather is pleasant and warm
Italy: home to beautiful works of art, picture-perfect landscapes and some of the world's most-loved cuisine.
Experience this European county on a seven-night cultural and sightseeing tour, before a week-long cruise on the bright blue Mediterranean Sea - all for $3799, including return airfares.
- Return flights from Sydney, Perth, Adelaide or Brisbane
- Seven-night tour of Italy visiting Rome, Venice, Florence, Siena and more
- Transport in a modern coach and English-speaking guides
- Seven-night cruise onboard MSC Divina in an Inside cabin
- All meals and entertainment onboard the cruise
- Upgrade to an Oceanview cabin for $200, a Balcony cabin for $800
The above price is per person, twin share, based on a 2 June or 20 October departure from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth.
Your tour will begin in Italy's capital, Rome, where you'll enjoy a guided walking tour of the city's ancient Roman ruins, the famous Trevi Fountain and more. Next, travel to Orvieto before visiting Venice, where you can opt to ride in a gondola to see Venice the traditional way. Other trip highlights include visiting Laka Garda, seeing the Tuscan landscapes from rolling hills to rustic villages, and a wine-tasting with antipasto in Siena
After the tour board MSC Divina and set sail for Sicily before cruising on to Palma de Mallorca and Valencia in Spain and Marseille in France, returning to Italy. Cruise Critic says MSC Devina is a "truly beautiful cruise ship" and praises its friendly and efficient crew.