$3499 – 13-Day Luxe Sri Lanka w/Flts & Safaris, Save 36%
About the Hotel
Lonely Planet's number one destination 'Best in Travel 2019'
Ancient ruins and quaint villages contrast with idyllic palm beaches, rolling green hills and friendly local culture - long named one of Asia's best-kept secrets, Sri Lanka "ticks all boxes" (Traveller).
For $3499, this extensive trip includes unique sightseeing, luxury 5-star accommodation, dedicated private transport and an iconic train ride from Ella to Nuwara Eliya, saving you over 36% off the cost of similar itineraries in the market.
- Return international airfares with award-winning Singapore Airlines
- Return airport transfers
- 11 nights in 5-star accommodation
- Daily breakfast, three lunches and eight dinners
- Escorted English speaking guide throughout
- Incredible sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated private transportation throughout
- Ride the iconic train from Ella to Nuwara Eliya
- Small group - 16 people maximum
- Packages also available with business class airfares
Valid for travel for various dates until December 2019.
*Prices are per person, twin share based on departure from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
With vibrant green tea plantations, dazzling white sand beaches, ancient UNESCO ruins, exotic wildlife and truly mouthwatering cuisine - there's no wonder Sri Lanka was named Lonely Planet's number one destination 'Best in Travel 2019'.
Your journey begins in the extravagant metropolitan capital city of Colombo before travelling down the coast to Galle, visiting a turtle hatchery and enjoying a boat trip to the small island of Balapitiya en route. Enjoy a game drive in Yala National Park, a spectacular train ride through the mountainous tea plantations of UNESCO heritage site Kandy, a traditional cooking demonstration overlooking rice paddies and a day relaxing in the coastal village of Chilaw.