$3399 & up – 10-Nt Luxury Jordan: Desert to Dead Sea, -30%
A unique tour showcasing Jordan's famed ancient history and a wealth of luxury experiences
This 10-night luxury roundtrip tour of Jordan takes you on a unique journey from thousand year old archaeological sites to experiencing the surreal buoyancy of the Dead Sea and some once-in-a-lifetime experiences in between. Priced from $3399 per person twin share, the offer saves 30% off putting together this trip yourself.
- Wadi Rum: Spend a night under the stars in an ancient desert moonscape in luxury glamping accommodation
- Aqaba: Relax on a beach surrounded by world class dive sites teeming with marine life
- Desert Castles: Experience ancient mountain castles, caravanseries and military fortresses dating back hundreds of years
- Return international flights from Australia including Jordanian visa
- Nine nights' accommodation in 4 and 5-star hotels throughout Jordan
- An overnight glamping experience in the Wadi Rum desert
- 10 breakfasts and dinners
- Range of incredible and unique experiences
Itinerary: Amman - Jerash - Amman - Desert Castles - Dead Sea - Amman - Madaba - Monte Nebo - Shobak Castle - Petra - Little Petra - Wadi Rum - Aqaba - Amman
- Perth... from $3399 pp
- Sydney... from $3449 pp
- Melbourne... from $3449 pp
- Darwin... from $3549 pp
- Canberra... from $3499 pp
- Adelaide... from $3499 pp
- Hobart... from $3499 pp
Regional departure cities are also available.
Price is per person, twin share, based on select departure dates until June 2020. Reduced rates are available throughout 2020, however you may need to be flexible with your departure date.
Beginning and ending your tour in Amman, experience the dichotomy of old world and new as you explore the ancient history, bustling souks, coastal paradise and desert landscapes of Jordan. Travel to ancient archaeological sites including the Roman ruins at Jerash, the Byzantinean Church at Monte Nebo and the iconic "pink city" and UNESCO World Heritage Site at Petra. Explore the sweeping Wadi Rum desert in a 4x4 and stay overnight in a luxury glamping desert camp, and travel to the Dead Sea to experience its healing properties and surreal buoyancy. Conclude your tour with a visit to the vibrant souks and stunning beaches of Aqaba, Jordan's coastal paradise surrounded by coral reefs teeming with life. This tour is not to be missed!
$3399 & up
How to Book
Continue to Exoticca
Book this deal by phone
Call Exoticca at +61 1800 512 609.
Call centre hours: 8am-4pm, Monday to Friday.
Exoticca has been bringing Travelzoo members to destinations around the globe since 2014. Exoticca negotiates exclusive deals at affordable price points without sacrificing quality or comfort. High-quality customer service, transparency in pricing and sustainability are at the core of every Exoticca holiday.