$3380 – Vietnam & China: 18 Days w/4-Star Stays & Air, -30%
Two iconic countries, upscale stays,incredible experiences and flights for $188 a day
From the bustling, chaotic streets of Saigon and the staggering natural beauty of Ha Long Bay to the ancient culture and heritage of Beijing and Shanghai and the Terracotta Warriors of Xi'an -- this in-depth 18-day tours traverses the length of Vietnam and explores the wonders of China for $3380 (regularly $4380).
Your trip includes:
- Return economy airfares with Vietnam Airlines from Sydney or Melbourne
- Vietnam domestic flights including taxes
- Vietnam Airlines international flights from Hanoi to Beijing and Shanghai to Saigon
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges
- 16-nights' accommodation at 4-star hotels in Vietnam and China
- One-night accommodation on a 4-star junk boat in Ha Long Bay
- Second class bullet train tickets Beijing – Xi’an – Shanghai
- Transfers and transportation as indicated in the itinerary
- Sightseeing tours with entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guide
Itinerary: Saigon - Cu Chi Tunnels - Danang - Hoi An - Ha Long Bay - Beijing - Xi'an - Shanghai.
Valid for travel on 18 March 2020, 8 April 2020, 20 May 2020, 9 September 2020 and 21 October 2020. Also available for travel on the following dates with an additional surcharge, 18 November 2020 and 17 December 2020.
Prices are per person, twin share based on departure from Sydney or Melbourne. Flight-inclusive packages are also available departing from Brisbane or Adelaide for a surcharge of $300 per person and from Perth a surcharge of $350 will apply.
How to Book
Continue to Asia Discovery Tours
- Continue to 'Asia Discovery Tours'
- Select 'Buy Now.'
- Click the drop-down menu and select 'Asia'
- Select '18 Day Vietnam and China Combo Tour' and input total number of passengers
- Fill in form and captcha
- Submit form.