$3299 – 2-Wk Italy: City & Tuscan Countryside Tour w/Flts, $700 Off
There's no better way to explore the rolling hills, vineyards and coastlines of Italy than by rail
Touring the best of Italy's cities and the Tuscan countryside, you'll enjoy return flights, a rail journey, 12 nights' accommodation, meals and more for $3299, that's $700 off the regular rate. We researched the market and found that you would pay up to $1600 elsewhere.
- International flights from Australia to Venice and then Rome home to Australia.
- Train from Venice to Florence and from Florence to Rome.
- 12 nights' accommodation
- 12 breakfast, two lunches and seven dinners
- Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles
- Visits as indicated in the itinerary with an English-speaking guide
- Air taxes and fuel surcharge
- Spa Access in Montecatini for classic category package
- Local product tastings
Prices (per person, twin share):
- Melbourne $3299
- Sydney $3299
- Brisbane $3349
- Perth $3299
- Adelaide $3349
- Canberra $3399
- Cairns $3399
- Darwin $3649
Please phone 1800 402 887 and mention Travelzoo to receive the discounted rate.
Valid for travel on select dates until March 31 2020. Lead prices based on 14 or 21 February departures. This package is also available departing other Australian cities, please see website for full details.
Visit the wine-making region of Chianti, tour the rolling countryside and vineyards of Tuscany, sample some of the world's best wines and hearty Italian cuisine. Visit ancient landmarks and meander the romantic canal streets of Venice. See the iconic Leaning Tower in Pisa, feed your soul with Renaissance culture in Florence and fall for the charms of Lucca, Siena before some free time to explore the eternal city of Rome.