$2999 & up – No Solo Supplement on Flight-Inc Worldwide Tours
Single supplements range per tour but can cost up to $900 more than the twin share prices
Ever wanted to see the golden pyramids of Giza, walk the blue-hued streets of Fez, try out some sultry salsa in Cuba or experience the fairy chimneys in Turkey but have been held back from others not wanting the same holiday? Well now is your chance.
Destination International Holidays has waived the single supplement fee for solo travellers wanting their own room on a range of flight-inclusive holidays to some of the worlds most exotic and colourful countries. You can now enjoy all the inclusions, safety and interaction of a guided tour without having to pay anything extra to travel on your own.
Here are the tours on offer. All prices are per person and include return flights from Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne.
- 13 days in Turkey: Istanbul, Canakkale, Izmir, Antalya, Cappadocia & Ankara from $2999
- 10 days in Egypt: Cairo, Luxor, Edfu, Kom-Ombo & Aswan from $3999
- 10 days in Cuba: Havana, Cienfuegos, Trinidad and Vinales from $3599
- 11 days in Croatia and Slovenia: Opatija, Split, Dubrovnik, Vodice & Bled from $3399
- 13 days in Morocco: Rabat, Fez, Erfoud, Ouarzazate, Marrakesh & Casablanca from $3999
- 12 days in Central Europe: Warsaw, Krakow, Vienna, Budapest Prague from $3999
Travel dates depend on the destination and are generally available on select dates from October 2019 to March 2020. Enquire with Destination International Holidays for departures from other Australian airports.
$2999 & up
How to Book
Continue to Destination International Holidays