$2999 – India: 20-Nt Temples, Lakes & Desert Tour w/Flights
This deep dive into India goes beyond the usual tourist circuit.
It's fair to say that one is never done visiting India -- how could you see every temple, taste every dish or experience every soul-stirring moment within the world's most populous democracy?
If you're going, it's worth taking the time to do it justice. Saving $500 per person, this tour goes beyond the "golden triangle" of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, covering the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Madhya Pradesh, the desert forts of Rajasthan, the lakes of Udaipur and a rail journey through Uttar Pradesh.
- Flights: Roundtrip from Australia, including airport transfers
- Hotels: 20 nights of hotel accommodations
- Meals: Breakfast daily, plus a welcome dinner to get to know your group
- Air-conditioned coaches and rail transportation within India
- Sightseeing tours and entrance fees, including the Taj Mahal
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- The itinerary is detailed in this PDF document
What it costs:
- "Superior Tour" ... $2,999 (was $3,499)
- "Deluxe Tour" including better hotels ... $3,199 (was $3,699)
- You'll be charged a $1,500 deposit upfront, or you can opt for a 24-month payment plan, interest free
- Prices are per person, based on twin share
Departures are available on more than 20 dates between May 18 and November 30. We recommend visiting in the autumn, when rain is less likely.
When You Can Go
May 18 - Nov. 30
How to Book
Book online at Webjet